HOSPITALS & SCHOOLS
AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION...
Hospitals and schools rely on L.A. Hydro-Jet & Rooter Service, Inc.® for low prices, dependable service, and honest estimates. Our uniformed technicians get the job done quickly and clean the work area before they go. And local technicians service each school or hospital location, for quick response times.
L.A. Hydro-Jet & Rooter Service, Inc.® values long-term partnerships with our education & healthcare clients. We take the time to create and suggest cost-effective solutions:
• L.A. Hydro-Jet & Rooter Service, Inc.® backs up your engineers when they are too busy or unavailable for main line or area drain emergencies.
• If you have recurrent emergency needs, we can schedule preventive service calls to prevent the blockages in the first place.
• We’ll also schedule preventive maintenance around your busy times. If 6 p.m. or 5 a.m. is better for you, we’ll be there.
• If you have a rush job, we’ll do our best to turn it around quickly.
Case Study - Cost-Effective Pricing
During an El Niño school year with heavy rainstorms, the largest K-12 district in Southern California called L.A. Hydro Jet & Rooter Service Inc. ® for emergency help. Concerned by the uncertainty of the extent of the problem, but knowing they needed several drains at multiple sites cleared right away, we offered them a great flat-rate day fee and got to work. Two of our technicians spent three (3) twelve (12) hour days working with the school engineer from school site to school site, clearing one clogged drain after another.
The Bottom Line: The schools stayed opened, maintenance costs were responsibly managed, and L.A. Hydro Jet & Rooter Service Inc. ® secured a long term loyal client.
At a busy metropolitan hospital with a specialty in congestive heart failure, the sewer main line runs right beside the operating rooms. The hospital’s Chief Engineer consulted L.A. Hydro Jet & Rooter Service Inc.® to design a customized preventive maintenance program to meet the following criteria:
1) Prevent chronic reoccurring drain problems,
2) Eliminate the impact to patient care,
3) design Preventive schedule around hospital’s unique needs so drain maintenance never interferes with ongoing operating schedules.
The Bottom Line
Patient care is a priority - our preventive MAINTENANCE PROGRAM are scheduled to fit your needs around your peak hours… If 1:00 a.m. is better for you - we’ll be there.